Routerlogin.net is the local web address that allows you to complete the login process for your Netgear wireless router. However, it is quite possible to face issues while conducting this process. Sometimes, this login page redirects users to another web page that shows no place to complete the setup process.
But you don’t have to worry. In this post, we have come up with some easy to execute troubleshooting tips that will help you resolve routerlogin.net not working errors. Read on.
To gain access to the Netgear router admin page:
- First of all, ensure that your Netgear WiFi router is plugged into a wall outlet that is near to your broadband or cable modem.
- Turn on your Netgear router by pushing the power button on it.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the LED lights on your Netgear router start blinking.
- Turn on your device like a computer, laptop, or tablet.
- Open a web browser on your device and enter routerlogin.net carefully in its address bar instead of the search bar. If you enter the web address in the browser’s search bar, you might face routerlogin.net not working errors.
- Enter the default username and password. If you have ever changed the default admin password of your Netgear WiFi router, the default login credentials will no longer work.
- If you still receive an error message while attempting to access the routerlogin.net, then try clearing your internet browser cache, browsing history, and temporary files.
- If you are still unable to access the login page and the web address then make sure that your Netgear WiFi router is properly connected to your broadband or cable modem.
- Also, ensure that your Netgear WiFi router is only connected with your modem, not with other devices.
- Also, temporarily disable ad-blocking software, pop-up blockers, and firewalls to see if any of these are causing access issues to the router login user name and password or not.
Use a different web browser
Using a different internet browser can also resolve the issue. If you are using Google Chrome, then try accessing the routerlogin net login page using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Mini, or Apple Safari.
Power cycle your Netgear router, modem and connected devices
- Turn off your Netgear WiFi router along with other devices.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Turn them on again.
- Make sure that you turn on your Netgear router first.
If none of the aforementioned procedures resolve the issues then perform a factory reset on your Netgear wireless router.
To reset your Netgear wireless router:
- Power on your Netgear router. Make sure that your router is disconnected from other connected devices.
- Take any thin object like paper clip or pin.
- Insert it into the factory reset hole of your Netgear router.
- Press and release the Reset button.
- Your Netgear router resets successfully.
After resetting your Netgear wireless router, you may gain access to the login page and fix routerlogin.net not working error. If you need more help, simply get in touch with our tech executives and ask for more Netgear router troubleshooting tips to resolve the issues.